Smart Wireless Security System, Indoor Security – LeaksProtect
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Wireless addressable leak detector. Constant control. Instant notifications.
LeaksProtect can be placed even in hard-to-reach places. It doesn’t require installation, goes years without maintenance, and works 24/7.
- Wireless addressable leak detector
Constant control. Instant notifications.
- LeaksProtect can be placed even in hard-to-reach places. It doesn’t require installation, goes years without maintenance, and works 24/7.
- If your washing machine leaks or a pipe breaks, the detector will react immediately and report an accident.
- And if the facility has an anti-flooding system, Ajax will automatically shut off water supply.
Anti-flooding and water supply management
- LeaksProtect leak detectors, Relay or WallSwitch relays, and electrovalves can be used to create a smart water control and anti-flooding system.
- Automatic water shutoff when a leak is detected
- Automatic disabling when the system is armed/disarmed
- Manual water shutoff via the app
- Scheduled water supply
Against small leaks and big floods
- LeaksProtect detectors can protect from flood both small apartments and commercial centres/industrial complexes.
- If an accident happens, informative notifications will let you know where to send the plumbers.
- Up to 200 detectors in the system
- Name and room of the detector location in the notification
- Detecting water leaks with four separate contact pairs
- Activating automation scenarios
- Enclosure protection class IP65
- Up to 5 years of replaceable battery life
- Radio communication with a hub at a distance of up to 1,300 m
- Control and configuration via Ajax apps
Wherever there is a risk of flood
- Miniature LeaksProtect detectors will fit anywhere, where water leaks are likely to happen. The device height is only 14 mm.
- When the water reaches the detector, it immediately raises the alarm. No matter which side. All four sides of the LeaksProtect have contact pairs.
- If at least one of them contacts water, the detector reports a leak. When the contacts dry out and open, it notifies you that the leakage has stopped.