Smart Wireless Security System, Indoor Security – GlassProtect
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
A miniature wireless detector recognizing glass breaking from up to 9 meters. If intruders break a window, the system immediately notifies users and a security company.
At the same time, a passing cars and barking dogs do not cause false alarms
A miniature wireless detector recognizing glass breaking from up to 9 meters. If intruders break a window, the system immediately notifies users and a security company. At the same time, a passing cars and barking dogs do not cause false alarms.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Operates up to 7 years without battery replacement
- Ignores thunder, dogs barking and noise outside the window
- Distance of glass breaking detection by a microphone
- Filtering of false alarms with the DualTone two-factor algorithm
- Terminals for connecting a third-party detector with a normally closed (NC) contact type
- Control and configuration via Ajax apps
- Up to 7 years of operation from battery
- Up to 1,000 meters of radio communication range with hub
Principle of operation
- Detects broken glass using an electret microphone, which registers the sound of impact against the glass and of the glass falling.
- Two-factor detection of broken glass prevents false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking and noise from passing trucks.
- GlassProtect is a wireless indoor glass break detector recognizing the sound of shattering the glass at a distance of up to 9 meters.
- GlassProtect can operate up to 7 years from a pre-installed battery and has a socket for connecting a third-party wired detector.
- GlassProtect connects to the Ajax security system via the protected Jeweller radio protocol. The communication range is up to 1,000 meters in line of sight. Also, GlassProtect can be connected to third-party security systems using the Ajax uartBridge or Ajax ocBridge Plus integration modules.
- Users can configure GlassProtect via the Ajax app for macOS, Windows, iOS, or Android. The system notifies users of all events through push notifications, SMS, and calls (if activated).
- The user can connect the Ajax security system to the central monitoring station of a security company.