Smart Wireless Security System, Indoor Security – FireProtect Plus (with carbon monoxide detector)
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Wireless fire detector with temperature and carbon oxide sensors that monitors security in the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of dangerous CO levels, smoke and sharp jumps in temperature
Wireless fire detector with temperature and carbon oxide sensors that monitors security in the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of dangerous CO levels, smoke and sharp jumps in temperature.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- The device registers smoke, sharp jumps in temperature, and dangerous CO levels
- The device independently tests the smoke chamber and gives prompt notification of the need to dust
- It can operate independently from the hub, emitting a fire alarm by means of a built-in siren. Several detectors indicate an alarm simultaneously.
- Optical sensor to detect smoke
- HazeFlow algorithm to filter false alarms caused by smoke
- Thermocouple to measure a temperature
- Chemical sensor to detect CO concentration
- Up to 4 years of replaceable battery life
- Built-in 85 dB siren
- Operating autonomously or as a part of an Ajax system
- Communication with a hub at a distance of up to 1,300 m
- Control and configuration via Ajax apps
Principle of operation
- The device detects smoke by means of a camera with a photoelectric sensor. An additional chemical element detects carbon oxide and raises the alarm.
- FireProtect Plus is a wireless indoor fire detector with an in-built buzzer and a battery, ensuring up to 4 years of autonomous operation. FireProtect Plus can detect smoke and rapid temperature increase.
- FireProtect Plus additionally can alert of dangerous CO level. The detector also can work independently of the hub.
- Connecting to the Ajax security system via a secured Jeweller radio protocol, FireProtect Plus communicates with the hub at a distance of up to 1,300 m in line of sight.
- The detector can be a part of third-party security systems, connecting to them via the uartBridge or ocBridge Plus integration module.
- The detector is set up via the Ajax apps for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. The system notifies the user of all events through push notifications, SMS, and calls (if activated).