Network Switches – Networking solutions- ExtremeSwitching – 5320 – 48P NonPOE
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
ExtremeSwitching 5320 Universal Switch with 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T full/half duplex ports, 8 x 1Gb SFP ports upgradeable to 10Gb SFP+ (includes 2 x Stacking ports @10Gb), 1 internal fixed AC PSU, fixed fan modules, Base software license, includes 1-year ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot Subscription
The 5320 Series is a family of feature-rich edge switches designed for the next-generation digital enterprise. As a universal hardware platform, the 5320 Series end-to-end secure network segmentation, in addition to advanced policy capabilities, and offers a user-selectable choice of Extreme’s flagship switch operating systems. This makes the 5320 a uniquely flexible platform that can be deployed across a range of edge and wiring-closet environments.
The 5320 Series includes fixed 16, 24, and 48-port 1 Gigabit models that are available in 30W PoE and non-PoE versions. The family also includes 16 port PoE models available with either AC or DC power options.
5320 – 48P NonPOE contains contains below components :
- Hardware 5320 – 48P NonPOE
- Mandatory 1 Year support : 97004-5320-48P-8XE
- Power Cord : 10096
- Silent Operation : Silent mode operation at temperatures up to 35⁰C is supported on 5320 16-port AC and DC-powered models. This makes these models ideal for classrooms, hospitality suites, retail sites or other noise sensitive environments, especially outside of the wiring closet environment.
- Universal Hardware : The 5320 as a universal hardware platform simplifies your deployment experience through powerful cloud management and simplified licensing. It also helps avoid technology lock-in by enabling you to select your desired use case through a simple change of operating software and/or feature set. A 1-year ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot subscription is also included with each 5320 switch.
- High-Performance Stacking : Two of the 5320’s built-in SFP+ uplink ports can be used for high-speed stacking when running Switch Engine (EXOS). Up to eight systems can be stacked using qualified 10Gb direct attach cables and optical transceivers. (Note: Stacking is not supported when running Fabric Engine (VOSS)