Network Switches – Networking solutions- ExtremeSwitching – 5320 – 24P NonPOE
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
ExtremeSwitching 5320 Universal Switch with 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T full/half duplex ports, 8 x 1Gb SFP ports upgradeable to 10Gb SFP+ (includes 2 x Stacking ports @10Gb), 1 internal fixed AC PSU, fixed fan modules, Base software license, includes 1-year ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot Subscription
The 5320 Series is a family of feature-rich edge switches designed for the next-generation digital enterprise. As a universal hardware platform, the 5320 Series end-to-end secure network segmentation, in addition to advanced policy capabilities, and offers a user-selectable choice of Extreme’s flagship switch operating systems. This makes the 5320 a uniquely flexible platform that can be deployed across a range of edge and wiring-closet environments. The 5320 Series includes fixed 16, 24, and 48-port 1 Gigabit models that are available in 30W PoE and non-PoE versions. The family also includes 16 port PoE models available with either AC or DC power options.
5320 – 24P NonPOE contains contains below components :
- Hardware 5320 – 24P NonPOE
- Mandatory 1 Year support : 97004-5320-24T-8XE
- Power Cord : 10096
- 5320 Series : Feature-rich edge switches designed for the next generation digital enterprise
- Universal Hardware Platform : The 5320 as a universal hardware platform simplifies your deployment experience through powerful cloud management and simplified licensing. It also helps avoid technology lock-in by enabling you to select your desired use case through a simple change of operating software and/or feature set. A 1-year ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot subscription is also included with each 5320 switch.
- Ethernet Fabric Services : The 5320 supports a variety of Ethernet Fabric services, including Extreme’s Fabric Connect and IP Fabric. It also supports Fabric Attach for automated connection to either Layer 2 or Layer 3 Fabric Services. Extreme’s Fabric Connect on the 5320 enables the creation of virtualized networks that automate network operations, simplify network provisioning and enhance security, all while reducing the strain on network and IT personnel.