You may send us your recent resume to enquiry@d-ron.com. Suitable candidate will be contacted for an interview

Yes. SingTel’s customers are allowed to exchange their faulty Residential Gateway at D-Ron’s store. However, customers are required to call 1688 for basic troubleshooting before being issued with a trouble ticket for the exchange at D-Ron’s store.

Customers are advised to call 1688 to report any technical issues with their SingTel’s services.

We are the SingTel Authorized service partner in providing installation and maintenance work for SingTel’s end users. Services that we installed included; mIoTV, ADSL /Fiber Broadband and Del/mIoVoice.